Andrew is an Employment Law attorney based in Taft's Chicago office. His practice focuses on representing employers in employment disputes and workplace discrimination.
Prior to joining Taft, Andrew was an associate at a civil rights boutique law firm in Chicago. He has served as a chambers clerk for a judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and as a staff clerk for the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Andrew earned his J.D. from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, where he was an articles editor for the Indiana Law Journal. He obtained his bachelor's degree from The University of Texas of the Permian Basin, summa cum laude.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (2013)
Articles editor, Indiana Law Journal
- University of Texas of the Permian Basin (2009)
- State - Illinois
- Federal - U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association