Twelve Taft Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Indiana Rising Stars 2022
Twelve attorneys in Taft's Indianapolis office were selected for inclusion in Indiana Rising Stars 2022, up four from 2021. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state - no more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state are selected.
Following are the Taft Indiana honorees:
Indiana Rising Stars 2022
- Kimberly S. DalSanto (Environmental)*
- Christopher Engel (Real Estate)*
- Will Gardner (Environmental)
- Vivek R. Hadley (Environmental)*
- Elijah J. Hammans (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Manny Herceg (Business Litigation)
- Ryan P. Hiler (Intellectual Property)
- Adam M. Law (Real Estate)*
- Ann O'Connor McCready (General Litigation)
- Donald Morgan (Appellate)*
- Jeffrey D. Stemerick (Appellate)
- Adam Zacher (Business Litigation)
* Newly recognized.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Tucker to Speak at 2023 Ohio CEO Summit Fifty-Two Taft Attorneys Recognized as 2023 Leading Lawyers by Cincy Magazine