INDIANAPOLIS, IN — Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is pleased to announce that 10 Indianapolis attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the Indiana Super Lawyers–Rising Stars Edition 2012.
Criteria for selection is through a rigorous nomination process of the best attorneys who are age 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less, and have been personally observed in action — whether as opposing counsel or co-counsel, or through other firsthand courtroom observation by senior attorneys. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named to the Rising Stars list.
Taft attorneys receiving this honor, and their area of practice, are:
- Tracy N. Betz, General Litigation
- Jayna M. Cacioppo, Environmental Litigation
- Jeffrey J. Graham, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Abram B. Gregory, Business Litigation
- David L. Guevara, Environmental
- Hannah L. Meils, Employment & Labor
- Rodney L. Michael, Environmental Litigation
- Peter J. Prettyman, Business Litigation
- Trent J. Sandifur, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Bradley W. Schwer, Mergers & Acquisitions
About Indiana Rising Stars
Indiana Rising Stars are chosen by their peers from among the top up-and-coming lawyers in the state of Indiana. The selection process includes nominations by Indiana Super Lawyers and independent research on candidates. To ensure a diverse and well-balanced list, the research staff considers factors such as firm size, practice area and geographic location. For more information, visit www.superlawyers.com.