Taft is pleased to welcome 19 new associates to the firm. The lawyers will be located in the Chicago, Ill.; Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, and Dayton, Ohio; Indianapolis, Ind.; and Minneapolis, Minn. offices of Taft.
The new associates (admissions pending) will join the following Taft offices and practice groups:
- Nicolette Baier / Tax / Cincinnati
- Claire Burdick / Business / Indianapolis
- Hudson Cross / Litigation / Chicago
- Salha El-Shwehdi / Intellectual Property / Dayton
- Joe Hendlin / Business / Cleveland
- Liliana Jimenez / Business / Chicago
- Julian Johnson / Litigation / Cincinnati
- Andrew Martin / Business / Columbus
- Anne McClellan / Litigation / Cincinnati
- Ewelina Mikocewicz / Business / Chicago
- Lorenzo Murillo / Real Estate / Indianapolis
- Julie Ardelean Ratliff / Employment and Labor Relations / Chicago
- Jack Robinson / Business / Indianapolis
- Bianca Smith / Litigation / Cleveland
- Tommy Sokolowski / Environmental / Indianapolis
- Tanner Sparrow / Litigation / Minneapolis
- Emily Thieman / Business / Cincinnati
- Alex Van Dyke / Litigation / Cincinnati
- Brittni Wassmer / Litigation / Indianapolis
Taft is dedicated to fostering a modern law firm environment that encourages continuous professional development for attorneys. All associates are assigned a partner mentor and an associate mentor. In addition, the firm recently hired an entire professional development team, whose charge it is to assist associates in their achievement of practice group milestones specific to their level of experience. The firm also has a robust first-year training program, called Catalyst, for all incoming lawyers.
Taft looks forward to welcoming the new associates across its offices and growing its attorney base with quality, diverse talent that unite Taft as a forward-thinking and contemporary law firm.
Learn more about Taft career paths for law students here.