Brittni is an attorney at Taft and focuses her practice on commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Taft, Brittni was a law clerk to the Hon. Chief Justice Loretta Rush, Indiana Supreme Court, where she prepared bench memoranda for oral arguments and drafted and edited opinions.
Brittni earned her J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law and was an Executive Editor for the Indiana Law Journal. She earned a master’s degree in teaching from Marian University and her bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, in anthropology and conflict studies from DePauw University.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (2020)
- Marian University Indianapolis (2016)
M.A. Secondary Education and Teaching
- DePauw University (2013)
B.A. Anthropology and Conflict Studies
- State - Indiana
- State - Illinois
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association Leadership Development Academy