Sixteen attorneys in Taft’s Chicago office were selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2023. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are selected.
Following are the Taft honorees:
Illinois Rising Stars 2023
- Elizabeth Babbitt, Business Litigation
- Bianca E. Ciarroni, Business Litigation*
- Paul J. Coogan, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Adam W. Decker, Business Litigation
- Payal Keshvani, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nicollette L. Khuans, General Litigation
- Anne Kremer, Business/Corporate
- Allison Lovell, General Litigation*
- Andrew S. Murphy, Employment Litigation: Defense*
- Alexander C. Pappas, Real Estate
- Jason Robin, Real Estate
- Rachel Schaller, Employment & Labor
- Jaimin Shah, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Caroline E. Thee, Mergers & Acquisitions*
- Alexandra Van Dusen, Gaming*
- Abe Wehbi, Business/Corporate
* Newly recognized.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.