Associate / Dayton / Employment and Labor Relations / Privacy and Data Security
I have …
- … Written over a dozen articles for Taft’s Privacy & Data Security Insights blog.
- … Assisted clients located domestically and abroad on complex data processing/sharing agreements.
- … Presented a CLE to the Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program (GCMCP) on infectious disease employer updates.
- … A baking obsession. I love to try new recipes when I’m not working. My best dessert is my brown butter sea salt chocolate chunk cookies.
- … Moved more than a dozen times thanks to my dad’s military career.
- … An amazing golden doodle name Ranger.
- … Attended two schools with amazing basketball programs: Syracuse University (go Orange!) and the University of Kentucky (go Cats!) – March Madness is always a fun time.
I will …
- … Continue to champion Taft’s Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
- … Obtain my CIPP/E certification by the end of 2023.
- … Stay up to date on data privacy laws and data privacy compliance best practices.
- … Become fluent in French.
- … Take Ranger on more walks!
- … Prioritize more trips to Rupp Arena to watch some University of Kentucky Basketball.
Meet previously featured attorneys: Blair Harrington, Rachel Smoot, Derek Lavender, and Vivek Hadley.
To learn more about opportunities at Taft, visit the careers page.