Meet Blair Harrington | Associate Feature
Subscribe For Updates
Type: News Date: 04/07/2022
Associate / Minneapolis / Employment and Labor Relations
I have …
- … a golden retriever named Huxley after the author of one of my favorite books – "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley.
- … studied abroad in Mendoza, Argentina, at the foot of the Andes and in the heart of Argentina’s wine country.
- … served as a mentor for Taft’s summer associate program.
- … lived in Colorado for four years while attending the University of Denver.
- … taught my husband how to cook – and now he is better than me.
I will ...
- … attend the 2022 World Technology Law Conference in San Francisco, Calif., in May.
- … get out for a second season of golf this year!
- … continue litigating non-compete, trade secret, and privacy cases.
- … travel to Barcelona, Spain, this summer to visit my brother who is living and teaching English there.
- … plan more initiatives for the Minneapolis Women of Taft.
Meet previously featured associates: Sukrat Baber, Derek Lavender, and Rachel Smoot.
To learn more about opportunities at Taft, visit the careers page.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Carter Teaching at Indiana University McKinney School of Law Taft Welcomes 36 Summer Associates for 2023