INDIANAPOLIS, IN—Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP congratulates 11 attorneys named as Indiana Rising Stars 2010. Compiled by Law & Politics Magazine, Rising Stars are Indiana’s best attorneys who are 40 or under or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Representing just the top 2.5% of Indiana lawyers, Rising Stars are selected through a rigorous nomination and selection process.
Taft attorneys receiving this honor, and their area of practice, are:
- Tracy N. Betz, General Litigation
- Todd R. Bradford, Business / Corporate
- Jayna M. Cacioppo, Environmental Litigation
- Jeffrey M. Cromer, Real Estate
- Jeffrey J. Graham, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Abram B. Gregory, Civil Litigation Defense
- John R. Humphrey, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Rodney L. Michael, Jr., Business Litigation
- F. Anthony Paganelli, Business Litigation
- Trent J. Sandifur, Business Litigation
- Bradley W. Schwer, Mergers & Acquisitions
About Indiana Rising Stars
Indiana Rising Stars are chosen by their peers from among the top up-and-coming lawyers in the state of Indiana. The selection process includes nominations by Indiana Super Lawyers and independent research on candidates. To ensure a diverse and well-balanced list, the research staff considers factors such as firm size, practice area and geographic location. For more information, visit www.superlawyers.com.
At Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, delivering outstanding legal performance to help clients succeed is what drives and motivates its more than 300 attorneys and legal professionals every day. Taft has offices in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Northern Kentucky; Phoenix, Arizona; and Beijing, China. The firm practices across a wide range of industries, in virtually every area of law, including: Business and Finance; Litigation; Labor and Employment; Intellectual Property; Business Restructuring; Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights; Environmental; Health and Life Sciences; Private Client Services; Real Estate and Tax law. With a proven track record of experience since 1885, Taft is proud to celebrate its 125th anniversary in 2010. The firm offers breadth and depth of legal knowledge coupled with a trusted business perspective, helping its clients, big and small, regionally, nationally and internationally, in reaching their goals.