INDIANAPOLIS, IN—Twenty-two attorneys Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP were chosen for the 2009 Indiana Super Lawyers list. Compiled by Law & Politics Magazine, the list recognizes only the top 5% of Indiana lawyers based on peer evaluation, professional achievement and recognition.
Jerald I. Ancel, Linda L. Pence and James A. Strain were recognized in the Top 50 and Pence was also recognized in the Top 25 Women.
The complete list of Taft attorneys named, and their area of practice, are:
- Jerald I. Ancel, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Thomas A. Barnard, Environmental
- Jackie M. Bennett, Jr., Business Litigation
- Dave C. Bromund, Health Care
- Blake J. Burgan, Employment & Labor
- Robert R. Clark, Environmental Litigation
- Paul T. Deignan, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Donald K. Densborn, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Frank J. Deveau, Environmental Litigation
- Edward W. Harris III, Business Litigation
- David J. Hensel, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Robert J. Hicks, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michael P. O’Neil, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Linda L. Pence, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Erick D. Ponader, Real Estate
- Marci A. Reddick, Real Estate
- Marlene Reich, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor
- Richard C. Richmond, III, Business Litigation
- Steven C. Shockley, Business Litigation
- Geoffrey G. Slaughter, Appellate
- James A. Strain, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michael C. Terrell, Employment & Labor
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is published as a special supplement in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines across the country. Super Lawyers magazine, featuring articles about attorneys named to the Super Lawyers list, is distributed to all attorneys in the state or region, the lead corporate counsel of Russell 3000 companies and the ABA-approved law school libraries. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc. Law & Politics has been publishing legal magazines since 1990 and Super Lawyers since 1991. Visit www.superlawyers.com for more information.
At Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, delivering outstanding legal performance to help clients succeed is what drives and motivates its more than 400 attorneys and legal professionals every day. Taft has offices in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Northern Kentucky; Phoenix, Arizona; and Beijing, China. The firm practices across a wide range of industries, in virtually every area of law, including: Business and Finance, Litigation, Labor and Employment, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights, Environmental, Health and Life Sciences; Personal Services; Real Estate and Tax law. With a proven track record of experience since 1885, Taft offers breadth and depth of legal expertise coupled with a trusted business perspective, helping its clients, big and small, regionally, nationally and internationally, in reaching their goals.