There is no charge for this seminar. 3.5 CLE hours approved. The HR Certification Institute has pre-approved this event for 3.25 credit hours.
11:30 a.m.-Noon: Registration
Noon-1:00 p.m.: Lunch
1:00-5:00 p.m.: Concurrent Sessions (select from two each hour)
5:00-6:00 p.m.: Cocktail & Networking Reception
Settling Discrimination Cases and Crafting Severance Packages
– Mark J. Valponi and Ronald D. Holman, II
“Humdinger” Employment Termination Stories
– Joel A. Makee and William A. Doyle
Hiring and Background Checks / Medical Marijuana / ADA
– Adrian D. Thompson and Brian E. Ambrosia
Workers’ Compensation Law Update: Hearing Room Issues and Experience and Risk Issues
– Timothy L. Zix and Christopher B. Ermisch
Employment Practices Insurance Landscapes
– Kimberly K. Ferenchak, Oswald Companies – Practice Leader, Commercial Insurance Group
Litigation Issues in the Workplace
– Michael H. Diamant and Julie A. Crocker
Case Law Update: Employment Law 2014 and Recent Class Actions Related to Background Checks
– Michael J. Zbiegien, Jr., Amelia Workman Farago and Jennifer B. Orr
Cybersecurity Issues in Employment
– Philip R. Bautista and Matthew D. Lawless
Please join our presenters to learn more about these topics, while enjoying the opportunity to network with your peers.
Please register at the link above.
Questions? Please contact Marketing Director Kathy Major at (216) 706-3958 or email@example.com.