Tom is an associate in Taft’s Litigation practice group, where he focuses on commercial litigation, including contract disputes and breach of warranty matters. He has experience providing guidance through all phases of trial preparation, and he has represented clients in a wide variety of matters in both state and federal courts. As part of his litigation practice, Tom has presented oral argument in an appeal before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and served as trial counsel in a real estate contamination case tried to verdict.
Tom earned his J.D. from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law and his bachelor’s degree in public policy studies from The University of Chicago. At UChicago, he played NCAA football for the Maroons Football team, lettering four times.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2018)
- The University of Chicago (2014)
Bachelor of Arts, Public Policy Studies
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association
- Boone County Bar Association