Scott is a key professional staff member in Taft's Southfield office. With more than 25 years of accounting and financial experience in the professional service industry, Scott oversees Finance & Accounting operations. This includes responsibility for billing, collections, payables, payroll, financial reporting, tax, and budgeting processes. He performs in-depth and value-added analysis of the firm's operations on a daily basis together with comprehensive direction and strategic planning. With extensive technology skills and experience, Scott manages key projects to deliver efficient and state-of-the-art advances to the firm.
Scott earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Michigan, Dearborn, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- University of Michigan - Dearborn
B.A. - Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Legal Administrators (Metropolitan Detroit Chapter)
- International Legal Technology Association