Sara focuses her practice on transactions and regulatory compliance for health care providers, including health systems, hospitals, academic medical centers, physicians, advanced practice nurses and pharmacies.
Sara received her J.D. from George Washington University Law School, her M.P.H. from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and her B.A from Miami University.
All Service Areas
- George Washington University Law School (2009)
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, M.P.H. (2009)
- Miami University, B.A. (2006)
- State - Ohio
Speeches and Publications
- Speaker, Health Care Law: New Developments and Trends in Telehealth and Telemedicine; National Telehealth Conference, University of Cincinnati College of Nursing, Cincinnati, Ohio; March 25, 2016
- Speaker, A Brave New World: Value Based Payment & Population Health; Cincinnati Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Health Care Seminar; December 10, 2015
- Speaker, Insights on Legal Requirements of Nonprofits, Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Cincinnati Bar Association; September 29, 2015
- Speaker, Telehealth Legal & Policy Challenges; National Telehealth Conference, University of Cincinnati College of Nursing, Cincinnati, Ohio; March 21, 2014
- Cincinnati Bar Association Board of Trustees
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Beech Acres Board Member
- Junior League of Cincinnati Board Member