Sanna-Rae has extensive experience in both state and federal courts in all aspects of the litigation process, from pre-litigation through appeals. She has represented corporations and individuals in commercial disputes, such as shareholder actions, corporate dissolution litigation, qui tam, internet defamation, trademark and employment, as well as those involved in the securities sector in matters involving the SEC, PCAOB and FINRA. In addition to her commercial litigation practice, Sanna-Rae has engaged in litigation involving medical devices and mass tort pharmaceutical litigation.
Sanna-Rae received her J.D. from the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, where she was a member of law review and had an opportunity to extern for U.S. Federal Judge Dee Benson during her third year of law school. Prior to attending law school, and after receiving her undergraduate degree from Utah State University, Sanna-Rae was a human resources manager for Target Corporation and for Jet Blue Airways, where she was responsible for recruiting and employment matters for its Salt Lake City hub.
All Service Areas
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law (2009)
- Utah State University (1999)
- State - Ohio
- State - Utah
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Member, Women Lawyers )
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member)
- Utah State Bar (Board Member, Young Lawyers Disvision 2012-2013)
- Utah Association for Justice, Young Lawyers Division (Member 2012-2013)
- Utah Bankruptcy Association (Member 2012-2013)
- Women Lawyers of Utah (Committee for Career Advancement 2012-2013)