Ross is chair of the firm's International practice. He has a general corporate and commercial practice, with emphasis on foreign corporations doing business in the United States and local corporations expanding to or working with business partners in foreign countries.
Ross has been with the firm since 1974. He received his B.A. degree in history from Princeton University in 1969 and his J.D. degree in 1974 from the University of Virginia School of Law in Charlottesville, Virginia. He is admitted to the bars of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Ross was selected as 2015 “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati for International Trade and Finance Law by Best Lawyers in America. He is also listed in Who's Who in America and Who's Who in American Law. Ross is actively involved in area community and charitable organizations, including serving on and having chaired the boards of The Children's Home of Cincinnati, Ohio, the Child Welfare League of America and Cincinnati State Technical & Community College. He has served in leadership capacities for numerous national and international competitive swimming organizations, such as Federation Internationale de Natation Amateur, United States Aquatic Sports, Inc., U.S. Olympic Committee, The National Swimming Foundation and United States Swimming, Inc.
All Service Areas
- University of Virginia School of Law (1974)
- Princeton University
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Former Chair, International Law Committee)
- Children's Home of Cincinnati (Board Member, Past Chair)
- Cincinnati State Technical & Community College (Board Member, Past Chair)
- Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce (Partnership for Greater Cincinnati)