Nicollette is an associate in Taft’s Litigation practice group.
Prior to joining Taft, Nicollette worked for an employee benefits firm where she advocated for clients through all phases of complex litigation in circuit court and federal court, including bankruptcy proceedings.
During law school, Nicollette honed her advocacy skills as an award-winning oralist for Loyola University Chicago's Phillip C. Jessup International Law moot court team and the New York City Bar Association’s National Moot Court team, distinguishing herself as one of the top advocates in her class. Her time as a 711-licensed clinician in Loyola’s Community Law Center Clinic and as a research assistant to her mergers and acquisitions professor provided practical experience to advance her legal writing and research abilities.
Honoree, Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars, General Litigation
(2019 - present)
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch" (2022 - 2023)
All Service Areas
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (2015)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2012)
- State - Illinois
- Federal - U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
Speeches and Publications
- "When Text Messages Disappear, Sanctions May Appear," Law360, Dec. 7, 2022, co-author with Elizabeth Babbitt.
- Chicago Bar Association
- St. Ignatius Young Alumni Society
- Loyola University of Chicago School of Law
Coach, New York Bar Association National Moot Court Team
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab Associate Board