Focusing her practice on estate, tax and business succession planning, clients trust Megan to compassionately handle some of the most sensitive areas of the law for high-net-worth individuals and families. She has experience working in probate and trust administration and is equipped to represent clients looking to prepare for the future.
Utilizing experience with international and transactional tax law, Megan is also a knowledgeable advisor on charitable tax planning for both nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations.
An accomplished attorney in both practice and publication, Megan’s work has been published in the New York Law Journal.
Megan received her undergraduate degree from Clemson University, magna cum laude, an M.A. from The Ohio State University, and her J.D., magna cum laude, from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. She was a member of the Order of the Coif and was an executive article editor for the Indiana Law Journal. She is an active alumnus, serving in the leadership of the Indiana Young Alumni Steering Committee.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (2013)
- The Ohio State University, M.A.
- Clemson University, B.A.
- State - Illinois
- State - Ohio
Speeches and Publications
- "The Dilemma of Transferability of Mortgage Loans," New York Law Journal, April 2, 2015
- Chicago Estate Planning Council
- Indiana University Young Alumni Steering Committee
- Indiana University Young Alumni - Chicago Chapter