Mary's principal practice areas include estate planning, trust and estate administration, and charitable planning, including advising private foundations. She is licensed to practice law in Ohio and Kentucky.
Mary graduated from Miami University and the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she was a member of the tax team of the Moot Court Board. Prior to joining the firm, she was assistant trust counsel at Fifth Third Bank.
Mary chairs the board of trustees and governance committee at the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, where she is also a longtime member of the development committee. Professionally, Mary is a member of the Trusts, Wills and Estates Section of the Cincinnati Bar Association and is also a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Cincinnati Estate Planning Council, Estate Planning Council of Northern Kentucky and Women Estate Planners. She is listed in Best Lawyers in America for Trusts and Estates.
Honoree, Trusts & Estates Law - Best Lawyers in America® (2008-present)
Honoree, Trust - Leading Lawyers (2018)
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (1987)
- Miami University (1984)
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- State - Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Member, Probate, Trusts & Estates Section)
- Cincinnati Estate Planning Council (Member)
- Estate Planning Council of Northern Kentucky (Member)
- Greater Cincinnati Planned Giving Council (Member)
- Kentucky Bar Association (Member)
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association (Estate Planning & Probate Section)
- Women Estate Planners of Cincinnati (Member)
- Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Chair, Board of Trustees and Governance Committee)
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation (Member, Financial Advisory Network)