Lonnie focuses his practice on private equity and other complex business and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate financing and general corporate counseling. He has broad experience with various M&A transactions, senior and mezzanine financing transactions and day-to-day operational transactions. Lonnie has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America since 2016 for mergers and acquisitions law.
Originally from Eastern Iowa, Lonnie is a 2002 graduate of Drake University, where he earned a Masters in Business Administration in addition to his Juris Doctorate.
All Service Areas
- Drake University Law School (2002)
- Drake University, MBA (2002)
- Drake University, B.S (2000)
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- State - Indiana
- American Bar Association Member
- Indiana State Bar Association Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association Member
- Carmel Dad's Club Board Member