Lisa has multiple roles in recruitment and employee management for the firm. She directs the recruitment and onboarding processes for all positions and manages the firm's first-year attorney recruiting and on-campus interviewing programs.
In this role, she supports the firm's managing partner and partners in charge of the firm's offices in efforts related to lateral partner recruitment and works closely with the Attorney Advancement and Recruiting Committee, as well as the firm's Diversity Committee, in all aspects of recruiting, professional development and evaluation of the firm's associates and counsel. Lisa also works with Human Resources in managing all other aspects of the employment relationship and is also responsible for the recruitment and management of the Indianapolis office staff.
- Association of Legal Administrators
- National Association of Legal Career Professionals (NALP)
Past Member, Board of Directors
Past Member, Lawyer Development Committee
Past Vice Chair, Lawyer Development Committee
- Professional Development Consortium
Past Member, Nominating Committee
- United Way of Central Indiana's Leadership United - Executive Women's Leadership Series
- 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl Host Committee
Member, Donor Relations Team
- American Red Cross of Greater Indianapolis
Past Chair, Hall of Fame Event (2006)
- American Cancer Society
Past General Chairperson, Gala (2003)