Ken concentrates his practice on litigation matters. He previously served as a court-appointed counsel to the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC (BLMIS), an unprecedented recovery effort involving hundreds of actions. His experience includes active discovery and document review in preparing evidence supporting the SIPA Trustee's claims against defendants, and working to respond to document requests from defendants.
Ken received his J.D. from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law and a B.S. from Eastern Michigan University.
All Service Areas
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law - Northern Kentucky University (2016)
- Eastern Michigan University (2012)
- State - Kentucky
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Western District of Kentucky
- Federal - Eastern District of Kentucky
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law
Coach, National Trial Team