Kelly develops and implements business development and marketing programs to drive client development opportunities and growth for Taft’s Indianapolis office and select practice groups, including Business & Finance, Environmental and Labor & Employment. She provides corporate communication support to Taft’s attorneys and supports the firm’s strategic marketing and business development goals.
With the strength of a team approach, Kelly’s main areas of responsibility include:
- Developing and implementing business development and marketing activities for Indianapolis office, including sponsorships, sports and entertainment venues, local advertising, promotional needs, and other corporate communication initiatives.
- Managing Indianapolis office and three practice group budgets.
- Assisting with annual individual attorney and practice group business development plans.
- Creating collateral materials and responding to requests for proposals.
- Supporting brand-building initiatives and corporate identity standards.
- Building and maintaining media and community relations.
- Assisting with ranking, recognition and nomination activities
- Enhancing website and external communication.
After joining the firm’s marketing department in 2002, Kelly rose through the ranks to her current position.
- M.A., Public Relations, Ball State University
- B.A., Communication, Purdue University
- Association of Legal Administrators
Member, Special Events Committee
- Legal Marketing Association
Co-Chair, Indianapolis City Group
- Back On My Feet
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- National High School Mock Trial
Member, Publicity Committee, 2013 Championship
- United Way of Central Indiana