- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- T (937) 245-6860
- F (937) 228-2816
- C (706) 575-5129
Jordan is a member of Taft's Employment and Labor Relations practice group. She is focused on advising clients in areas of employment law and privacy and data security.
Prior to joining Taft, Jordan was a summer associate at Taft Dayton in 2018 and 2019. She earned her J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law and received her B.S. in broadcast & digital journalism, cum laude, from Syracuse University.
During law school, Jordan was the online editor of the Kentucky Journal of Equine and Natural Resources, where she earned the Best Note Award in 2019. She also served as president of the Black Law Student Association and as social/service chair of the Women's Law Caucus.
Jordan dedicates her additional time to mentoring youth in the community as a legal advisor for Centerville High School's mock trial team. She also serves as vice president of Light On U, a non-profit organization Jordan co-founded that guides young women of color in illuminating their lights and talents in honor of the life of Uche Chukwuma. It is based in the Greater New Jersey area.
Honoree, CALI Award: Legal Clinic (2020)
Honoree, Lyman T. Johnson Professional Award (2020)
Honoree, KJEANRL Best Note Award (2019)
Honoree, NABJ Salute to Excellence Award (2016)
Provost Fellowship Scholar
Honoree, NBL 40 Under 40 (2022)
- University of Kentucky College of Law (2020)
- Syracuse University (2017)
- State - Ohio
Speeches and Publications
- Co-author, “What’s next for private employers following the Supreme Court’s decision blocking the OSHA ETS,” Dayton Business Journal, 28, 2022.
- Co-author, “New executive order tasks OSHA with creating stronger coronavirus protections in the workplace,” Dayton Business Journal, Feb. 4, 2021.
- The Disappearing Act: How to Prevent the Decline of Black Farmers in the United States, 12 Ky. J. Equine, Agric. & Nat. Resources L. 325 (2020).
Meet Jordan Jennings | Associate Feature
Heck and Jennings Lead Centerville Mock Trial Team to Victory at University of Cincinnati High School Mock Trial Invitational
Heck and Jennings Lead Centerville Mock Trial Team to First Place Victory For Second Consecutive Year
Jennings Joins The National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Ohio Bar Association
- John Roe Chapter, National Bar Association
- Women's Law Caucus
Social/Service Chair (2018)
- Black Law Student Association
- Centerville High School Mock Trial
Board of Trustees