Jill focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, including representing local and national commercial lenders in commercial foreclosures and other special asset litigation. She also has extensive experience representing secured creditors in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy actions. In addition, Jill represents businesses and individuals in construction and mechanics lien litigation, breach of contract actions and employment claims in state and federal courts, as well as NASD arbitrations.
Jill was selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" 2011-2017. She earned her J.D. from Case Western Reserve University School of Law and her B.A. from Brandeis University.
Honoree, Leading Lawyers
Honoree, Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2011 - 2017)
All Service Areas
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (2002)
- Brandeis University (1999)
- State - Illinois
Speeches and Publications
- Co-author, "Chapter 9 — Guardians and Receivers," Chancery and Special Remedies (2021 edition) published by IICLE, May 2021
- Panelist, "Legal Matters: Litigation, Settlements & Other Fun Stuff,” 8th Annual Midwest Bank Special Assets & Credit Officer's Forum, September 6, 2018.
- Author, “The Row over Rowe: What to Do with Facts ‘Between’ the Record,” American Bar Association Litigation Journal, Vol. 42, No. 4 (Summer 2016).