Jeffrey is an associate in Taft's Litigation group with a focus on commercial and employment litigation. His experience includes assisting employers with allegations of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment. In addition, Jeffrey counsels employers on disputes involving trade secret, non-compete, and non-solicitation litigation.
Jeffrey graduated magna cum laude from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, earning Dean’s List recognition all six semesters. He received his undergraduate degree from Indiana University.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch," Litigation - Labor and Employment (2023)
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2019)
- Indiana University (2015)
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
Speeches and Publications
- "Special Issues Under the FMLA," Indiana Chamber of Commerce FMLA Seminar, Jan. 21, 2021.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- American Bar Association