As an attorney in Taft’s Environmental practice group, Ina represents clients in a wide variety of matters including environmental compliance, permitting and litigation. She also advises clients on complex legal issues relating to environmental regulations and environmental policy.
Ina was an Assistant Attorney General with the Ohio Attorney General’s office prior to joining Taft. In this role, Ina handled all aspects of litigation, defended regulatory actions by the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Ohio Department of Agriculture and represented the Ohio EPA in enforcement actions under Ohio’s safe drinking water, water pollution control and solid waste statues and regulations. Ina has also represented the Ohio EPA and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources in cases before the Ohio Power Siting Board.
Ina received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch" (2022)
All Service Areas
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2015)
- The Ohio State University (2011)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
Speeches and Publications
- Presenter, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s 2021 New Lawyer Bootcamp, Feb. 29, 2021
- Speaker, “Ohio Attorney General Case Law Update: The Same Old New Updates,” Ohio State Bar Association's “34th Annual Ohio Environment, Energy and Resources Law Seminar,” Columbus, OH (2019)
- Speaker, “Annual Case Law Update,” Ohio State Bar Association's “31st Annual Ohio Environment, Energy and Resources Law Seminar,” Columbus, OH (2016)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Environmental Law Committee, Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association