Ina focuses her practice on regulatory, litigation, and transactional matters relating to energy and environmental law. Ina’s energy work includes representing and advising clients with respect to energy facility siting and permitting, utility ratemaking and regulation, and energy transactions. Her environmental experience includes assisting clients with environmental permitting and regulatory matters under federal, state, and local laws; transactional due diligence; and site remediation and development projects.
Previously, Ina served as an Attorney Advisor at the Public Service Commission of the District of Columbia. She provided legal advice to the Commission on a variety of regulatory matters relating to renewable energy, climate change, and energy efficiency and demand response. Ina also served as an Assistant Attorney General at the Ohio Attorney General’s Office from 2015-2019. She represented state environmental agencies in enforcement and administrative proceedings in various areas of environmental law.
Ina received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch," Administrative/Regulatory Law, Environmental Law (2022)
All Service Areas
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2015)
- The Ohio State University (2011)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
Speeches and Publications
- Speaker, “An Environment for Change,” Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s International Women’s Day Summit (2022)
- Presenter, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s New Lawyer Bootcamp (2021)
- Speaker, Environmental Case Law Update, Ohio State Bar Association’s 34th Annual Ohio Environment, Energy and Resources Law Seminar (2019)
- Speaker, Environmental Case Law Update, Ohio State Bar Association’s 31st Annual Ohio Environment, Energy and Resources Law Seminar (2016)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association