Henry is a transactional attorney that focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, including related equity, debt and mezzanine financings. Henry also regularly advises clients on corporate governance matters, compliance with state and federal securities laws and regulations, and the formation and operation of a wide variety of business entities. Prior to joining Taft, Henry was an associate at Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell in Wilmington, Delaware, where he focused his practice on complex business and financing transactions involving Delaware alternative entities.
Henry received his B.S. from Indiana University in 2012, where he studied business economics, public policy and entrepreneurship. Henry received his J.D., cum laude, from William and Mary Law School in 2015. While attending law school, Henry served as the Senior Notes Editor of the William & Mary Law Review and interned for the Honorable William T. Lawrence.
All Service Areas
- William and Mary Law School (2015)
- Indiana University (2012)
- State - Indiana
- State - Delaware
- Federal - U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- American Bar Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana (YPCI)