Eric assists developers, owners, and investors in acquiring, financing, selling, and leasing office buildings, retail centers, industrial facilities, and multi-family and manufactured housing communities. He has substantial experience in the acquisition and disposition of single-tenant, net-leased retail properties throughout the United States.
Prior to joining Taft, Eric worked as in-house counsel for a real estate management and development company, where he handled a variety of legal and business matters related to real estate.
All Service Areas
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Miami School of Business Administration
- University of Michigan
- State - Michigan
- State - Florida
Eric has represented:
- Publicly traded real estate investment trust with the acquisition of approximately 20 single-tenant net leased properties.
- The acquisition of a portfolio of 56 manufactured home communities for over $1 billion.
- A family trust in connection with the disposition of 21 Walgreen stores to separate buyers for over $120 million.
- An institutional investor with the acquisition, financing, and eventual disposition of a portfolio of 17 multifamily properties for over $270 million.
- An institutional investor acquiring a joint venture interest in a shopping center for $70 million.
- An institutional investor with the acquisition and financing of a $100 million portfolio of industrial properties.