Liz has extensive experience driving complex transactions for international and national companies and closely held businesses. She has a substantial background in handling real estate, business, and general civil litigation matters and advises her clients concerning multi-million-dollar, multi-state commercial real property and other asset-based transactions, leasing, construction, development, zoning, capitalization, and corporate governance.
Liz also has several years of experience handling state and federal complex civil litigation covering a wide range of issues, including breach of contract claims, unfair business practices, shareholder disputes, and landlord-tenant matters.
In addition to practicing law in the private sector, Liz has advised municipalities regarding legal strategy and risk mitigation. She presents complex legal concepts to elected and appointed officials and has worked with United States and State of Michigan congresspersons regarding legislative and policy matters.
Michigan Lawyers Weekly “Go To Lawyers” For Commercial Real Estate
All Service Areas
- University of Michigan Law School
- University of Michigan
- State - Michigan
- State - New York
Speeches and Publications
- “Uneven Terrain – Commercial real estate trends and tensions that are shaping the industry today – and will define contours of the market in the year ahead,” Detroit Legal News (2022).
- State Bar of Michigan
Real Property and Government Sections
- New York State Bar Association
- Detroit Regional Chamber’s Leadership Detroit
- Sowing Empowerment & Economic Development, Inc. (SEED)
Advisory Board Member