Elizabeth M. Glotfelty
Elizabeth Glotfelty is an attorney in Taft's Environmental practice group. She counsels clients on a wide range of matters, including environmental compliance; due diligence as part of business transactions; environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations; and litigation. With experience across industries, Elizabeth represents companies of all sizes, commercial developers, and government entities.
Prior to joining Taft, Elizabeth was an attorney for the General Electric Company. She brings to her practice a comprehensive background in corporate governance, commercial and government contracts, and regulatory compliance.
Elizabeth earned her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she currently serves as a supervisory attorney for the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic and a mentor for law students in the Catalyst mentoring program. Elizabeth received her B.A. in International Relations from Samford University.
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2014)
- Samford University (2006)
B.A. - International Relations
- State - Ohio
- State - Colorado
Speeches and Publications
- Panelist, Entrepreneurship & Community Development Clinic's Alumni Panel, University of Cincinnati College of Law (2014 - Present)
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Supervisory Attorney, Entrepreneurship & Community Development Clinic (2014 - Present)
- Mentor, Catalyst Program (2014 - Present)