Joining the firm in 1986, Dawn is responsible for managing the solutions delivered to both the user and team members within IT.
Her responsibilities include:
- Assuring optimal user experience, proper resource allocation, efficient operational activities
- Leading a team that provides service and support for the entire firm.
Dawn achieves success by using her experience, employing various best practice models and maintaining communication with key business leaders. Projects include a new GRC initiative, ITIL implementation, developing an internal and outsourced Tier 1 support model, initiating a new approach to project management and most recently a new desktop initiative to significantly raise the bar in relation to the user experience.
- Office Administration, Northern Kentucky University
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- International Legal Technology Association