Chris focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, asset divestitures, securities offerings, financings, corporate governance and other general corporate matters for publicly traded and privately held companies. His experience also includes sophisticated commercial contract work, ranging from distribution agreements, to master services and master purchasing agreements, to manufacturing agreements for clients in various industries.
Previously, Chris served as outside in-house counsel to a division of a publicly-traded multinational corporation.
Chris received his B.A., magna cum laude with honors, from the University of Tampa, his M.A. from Texas A&M University and his J.D. from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law.
All Service Areas
- Northwestern University School of Law (2001)
- Texas A&M University (1998)
- University of Tampa (1996)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
Speeches and Publications
Christopher A. Deabler & Brian C. Judkins, The Ohio Corporation: Legal Aspects of Organization and Operation, BNA BLOOMBERG CORPORATE PRACTICE, Portfolio No. 55-4th, (2017).
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member)
- Kentucky Bar Association (Member)
- Massachusetts Bar Association (Member)
- Caracole, Inc. (Board Member, Finance Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member)