Chris is involved in firm-wide strategic functions. Her career includes public accounting and more than 22 years of law firm financial management, as both controller and CFO.
As a member of the senior administrative team, Chris is involved in a number of firm initiatives. Her primary responsibilities include:
- Budget development and measurement.
- Strategic planning.
- Analysis of growth opportunities.
- Practice group administration and measurement.
- Financial reporting.
- Facilities management.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Indiana
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Association of Legal Administrators Member
- Team Heroes Cycling and Triathlon Team