Caroline is a transactional attorney who focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, including related equity, debt, and mezzanine financings.
Caroline earned her J.D., cum laude, from William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, where she was a member of the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal and Phi Delta Phi. She received her B.A. in political science and history, summa cum laude, from DePaul University. Caroline served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Roderick C. Young, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and a fellow for Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, in Washington, D.C.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch," Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2023)
All Service Areas
- William and Mary Law School (2017)
- DePaul University (2013)
summa cum laude
- State - Illinois
- State - Indiana
- Counsel to private equity fund in connection with the financing for a platform acquisition of a provider of software and consulting solutions to regional banks, community banks, and credit unions.
- Counsel to private equity funds in connection with the financing for a platform acquisition of a leading provider of biologic and testing services to the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Counsel to leading build-to-order manufacturer of cultured marble bath products in private equity-backed divesture.
- Counsel to private equity fund portfolio company in connection with a follow-on investment of a Canadian wholesale distributor of fresh and frozen produce.
- Counsel to private equity fund portfolio company in connection with a follow-on investment of a Canadian company engaged in the distribution of specialty produce.
- Counsel to private equity fund portfolio company in connection with a follow-on investment of a Lithuanian company that provides fleet management solutions, including hardware and software suites for light vehicles, trucks, heavy machinery and agricultural equipment.
- Counsel to leading clinic-based autism therapy business, and its management team, in private equity-backed divestiture.
- Counsel to U.K. company in connection with the sale to a U.S. public company of a U.S. subsidiary engaged in the business of supplying plumbing, lighting, and building products to the manufactured housing, RV, and industrial sectors.
- Counsel to private equity funds in connection with a platform acquisition and financing of a Canadian company engaged in the business of importing, packaging, selling, and distributing a wide range of produce throughout Canada.
- Counsel to private equity funds in connection with a platform acquisition of a Canadian company which provides services for tracking, monitoring, protecting, and controlling remote assets and workers.
- Counsel to seller in the private acquisition of a leading company engaged in the business of providing stormwater management solutions.
- Counsel to purchaser in connection with an add-on acquisition of a company engaged in the business of selling gift baskets and other related goods.
- Counsel to purchaser in connection with a series of add-on acquisitions of companies engaged in the business of supplying packaging materials.
- Counsel to a fundless sponsor in connection with an acquisition of a consulting and software company.
- Counsel to seller in connection with a private sale related to the redevelopment of a power plant.