Caroline focuses her practice on representing private equity sponsors in a variety of M&A transactions, as well as representing portfolio companies in connection with their legal needs.
Caroline earned her J.D., cum laude, from William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, where she was a member of the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal and Phi Delta Phi. Caroline received her B.A. in political science and history, summa cum laude, from DePaul University. Prior to joining Taft as an associate, Caroline served as a summer associate with the firm. Caroline was also a judicial extern for the Hon. Roderick C. Young, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and a fellow for Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, in Washington, D.C.
- William and Mary Law School (2017)
- DePaul University (2013)
- State - Indiana
- Federal - U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Counsel to U.K. company in connection with the sale to a U.S. public company of a U.S. subsidiary engaged in the business of supplying plumbing, lighting and building products to the manufactured housing, RV, and industrial sectors.
- Counsel to private equity funds in connection with a platform acquisition and financing of a Canadian company engaged in the business of importing, packaging, selling and distributing a wide range of produce throughout Canada.
- Counsel to private equity funds in connection with a platform acquisition of a Canadian company which provides services for tracking, monitoring, protecting and controlling remote assets and workers.
- Counsel to seller in the private acquisition of a leading company engaged in the business of providing stormwater management solutions.
- Counsel to purchaser in connection with an add-on acquisition of a company engaged in the business of selling gift baskets and other related goods.
- Counsel to purchaser in connection with a series of add-on acquisitions of companies engaged in the business of supplying packaging materials.
- Counsel to a fundless sponsor in connection with an acquisition of a consulting and software company.
- Counsel to seller in connection with a private sale related to the redevelopment of a power plant.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana (YPCI)
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
Member, Opening Gala Planning Committee (2018)