Andrew is an attorney at Taft, where he focuses his practice on complex corporate transactions and regulatory matters.
Prior to joining Taft, Andrew was a corporate associate at an international law firm in Washington, DC and New York, NY. In addition, he previously interned for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in its Division of Corporation Finance and for the Federal Communications Commission in its Wireline Competition Bureau.
Andrew earned his J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S., cum laude, in economics and finance from Centre College. While in law school, Andrew was an Articles Editor for The Georgetown Law Journal.
All Service Areas
- Georgetown University Law Center (2018)
magna cum laude
The Georgetown Law Journal, Articles Editor
- Centre College (2015)
B.S. - Economics and Finance
- State - District of Columbia
- State - New York
- Represented Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- Represented Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Represented Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company with $70 billion in investable assets, in its$4.4 billion sale to KKR.
- Represented Liberty Mutual in a book roll/reinsurance transaction with respect to a book of AIG business.