Amanda is a litigation attorney based in Taft’s Northern Kentucky office. She counsels clients on legal matters involving white-collar crimes and has experience in all phases of litigation, from discovery and motions through trials and appeals.
Amanda most recently served as an Assistant County Attorney for the Kenton County Attorney’s Office, where she prosecuted misdemeanor crimes and child dependency, neglect and abuse matters. Prior to that, Amanda gained valuable trial experience as a staff attorney for Legal Aid of the Bluegrass, where she handled cases related to domestic violence, family law, foreclosures, public benefits and housing law.
All Service Areas
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law - Northern Kentucky University (2013)
- University of Cincinnati (2009)
Bachelor's degree in criminal justice
- State - Kentucky
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Eastern District of Kentucky
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
Chairman, Gateway Committee (2019-present)
- Salmon P. Chase American Inn of Court