Alex represents businesses and individuals in antitrust, commercial, and product liability litigation, as well as arbitrations. His experience includes litigating class action, multi-party, trade secret, contract, ERISA, First Amendment, and eminent domain cases in state and federal courts throughout the U.S. He currently represents clients as national counsel in toxic tort litigation. Alex regularly counsels corporate clients on all aspects of antitrust law.
Alex is listed in Best Lawyers ® “Ones to Watch” for 2021 for Antitrust Law and Product Liability Litigation—Defendants. In 2017, Alex participated in the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL) as a member of Class XXI. CALL focuses on practical, professional, and ethical issues facing local attorneys.
Alex is licensed to practice in the State of Ohio, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and in multiple United States District Courts.
Member, Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL) (Class 21)
Honoree, Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers in America, Antitrust Law, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2021)
All Service Areas
- Campbell University School of Law (2010)
- University of Virginia (2002)
- State - Ohio
- State - Kentucky
- State - Virginia
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Western District of Kentucky
- Federal - Eastern District of Kentucky
- Federal - Eastern District of Virginia
- Federal - U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
Speeches and Publications
Alex E. Wallin, John Finnis’s Natural Law Theory and a Critique of the Incommensurable Nature of Basic Goods, 35 Campbell L. Rev. 59 (2012).
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Member, Antitrust Section