Alex advises and represents clients in multiple areas as a member of the Litigation practice. His prior experience includes the representation of a former railroad as national counsel, defending it against claims of occupational exposure to asbestos and other substances and claims of repetitive stress brought under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act. He also has experience defending a commercial entity in a class action lawsuit regarding ownership of real property, defending lenders and financial institutions in a variety of consumer finance litigation matters brought under federal and state law, and handling real estate title litigation and the representation of creditors.
Alex earned his J.D. from Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, and he received his B.A. in philosophy and American government from the University of Virginia. During law school, he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Sanford L. Steelman, Jr., North Carolina Court of Appeals, and was the Business Editor of the Campbell Law Review. Alex is a member of the Cincinnati, Ohio and American Bar Associations and is a member of the Potter Stewart American Inn of Court. He was selected to participate in Class 21 of the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL).
Member, Class 21 – Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL)
All Service Areas
- Campbell University School of Law (2010)
- University of Virginia (2002)
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Eastern District of Virginia
- Federal - U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- State - Ohio
- State - Kentucky
- State - Virginia
Speeches and Publications
Alex E. Wallin, John Finnis’s Natural Law Theory and a Critique of the Incommensurable Nature of Basic Goods, 35 Campbell L. Rev. 59 (2012).
- Cincinnati Bar Association Member
- Ohio State Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- Potter Stewart Inn of Court Barrister