Adam represents clients in all aspects of the acquisition, financing, construction, development, leasing, and disposition of commercial real estate. His practice also includes general corporate counseling, as well as complex business and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, divestitures, and corporate financing.
Adam received his B.A. in economics and international studies from Illinois Wesleyan University in 2011. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Illinois in 2014, where he was the articles editor of The Elder Law Journal and received honors distinction in legal research. Adam is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association's 2019 Leadership Development Academy class. He served on the American Lung Association's 2016 and 2017 "Evening of Promise" Gala Auction Committee.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch", Real Estate Law (2022)
All Service Areas
- University of Illinois College of Law (2014)
- Illinois Wesleyan University (B.A.) (2011)
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- State - Illinois
- State - Indiana
- Outside real estate counsel to one of the largest publicly traded utility companies in the United States handling day-to-day easement, leasehold, and fee acquisitions in the Midwest.
- Represented numerous public and private health care clients in the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of nursing home facilities across the country.
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
Participant, Leadership Development Academy (2019)
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana (YPCI)
- American Lung Association of Indiana
Former Member, Gala Auction Committee (2016 - 2017)
- FORTE Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Young Professionals Group