Adam represents clients in all aspects of the acquisition, financing, construction, development, leasing and disposition of commercial real estate. His practice also includes general corporate counseling, as well as complex business and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, divestitures and corporate financing.
Adam received his B.A. in economics and international studies from Illinois Wesleyan University in 2011. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Illinois in 2014, where he was the articles editor of The Elder Law Journal and received honors distinction in legal research. Adam served on the American Lung Association's 2016 and 2017 "Evening of Promise" Gala Auction Committee.
All Service Areas
- University of Illinois College of Law (2014)
- Illinois Wesleyan University (B.A.) (2011)
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- State - Indiana
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana (YPCI) (Member)
- American Lung Association of Indiana (Member, 2016 and 2017 Gala Auction Committee)