Adam is an associate in Taft’s Litigation practice group. Prior to joining Taft, Adam clerked for Judge Rudolph R. Pyle III of the Indiana Court of Appeals. Before his clerkship, Adam was a deputy prosecuting attorney for the Marion County Prosecutor's Office.
He is a graduate of Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law and received a M.P.A. with a concentration in policy analysis from the Indiana University O'Neil School of Public & Environmental Affairs and a B.A. in political science from West Virginia University.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2016)
- Indiana University O'Neil School of Public & Environmental Affairs (2016)
- West Virginia University (2011)
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana