Aaron assists clients with domestic and international estate planning, business succession, charitable planning, and gifting as well as domestic and international tax matters. He is recognized as one of the "Ones to Watch" by Best Lawyers in America® for trusts and estates.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch", Trusts and Estates (2021, 2022)
Finalist, Indy's Best & Brightest Awards, Law Category (2021)
All Service Areas
- University of Miami School of Law (2013)
Dean's Certificate of Achievement in Federal Income Tax Law and Corporate Law
CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Corporate Tax Law, Trusts & Estates and God, Science and Politics
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Taxation, with distinction) (2015)
- University of St. Francis (B.B.A., high honors) (2007)
- State - Indiana
- State - Florida
- State - Ohio
- State - New York
- State - District of Columbia (inactive status)
Speeches and Publications
- Co-author, “A Once-In-A-Decade Estate Planning Opportunity,” The Indiana Lawyer, May 27, 2020.
- Co-author, “When to Tell the IRS About Gifts to Children,”
The Indiana Lawyer, May 29, 2019.
- Author, “International Estate Planning,” Second Edition, Editorial Board.
- Horizon House
Board of Directors