Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is pleased to announce that 10 attorneys in Taft’s Indianapolis office were selected for inclusion on the 2019 Indiana Rising Stars list. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state are selected.
Following are the Taft honorees:
- Kiamesha-Sylvia G. Colom (Real Estate)
- Patrick F.X. Fitzpatrick Jr. (Business Litigation) *
- Will Gardner (Environmental) *
- Zach Gordon (Business/Corporate)
- Manny Herceg (Business Litigation)
- Ronan Johnson (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Melissa A. Macchia (Employment & Labor)
- Ann O’Connor McCready (General Litigation)
- Tammara D. Porter (Business Litigation)
- Brittany L. Shaw (Business Litigation)
* Newly recognized
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.