Taft Stettinius & Hollister is pleased to sponsor the Illinois Telehealth Forum, a three-part series examining the telehealth landscape in Illinois and the broader Midwest. The final session will be held on Sept. 13 in Chicago and via video conference to remote sites, including Taft’s Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus offices.
Topics covered during the forum will include:
- Key Legal and Practical Considerations for Telehealth Companies
- Maintaining Professional Practice Standards in Telemedicine
- Case Studies: What Does it Take to Build and Operate a Successful Telehealth Company?
- Is Telehealth Ready for Private Equity?
- Deployment and Associated Ethical Issues of Mobile Apps, Wearables and other Mobile Technologies to Engage Patients and Improve Health
Continuing education credit is available (CLE and CME) for up to 5.5 hours. Click here to register and for more information.
The forum has been organized by the Partnership for a Connected Illinois, a private not-for-profit organization (PCI) originally formed to utilize funds from President Obama’s American Recovery Act to extend broadband connectivity throughout the state of Illinois.