Taft Ranks as Leader in Nine Practice Areas, by Chambers USA 2011, and 31 Attorneys Named as "Leaders in their Field"
The 2011 edition of Chambers USA ranked Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP as a leading law firm in nine practice areas, and named 31 Taft attorneys as “Leaders in their Field.” Chambers & Partners determines the top U.S. lawyers through extensive research over the course of a year. The prestigious Chambers USA Guide: America's Leading Lawyers for Business covers all the major practice areas at the national level, as well as key specialties within each state.
Taft was recognized as a leading firm in nine practice areas: Corporate/M&A; Labor & Employment; Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation; Intellectual Property; Banking & Finance; Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Litigation: General Commercial; Real Estate; and Natural Resources & Environment.
Taft attorneys were named “Leaders in their Field” in the following practices:
- Jackie M. Bennett, Jr. , Litigation: General Commercial
- Kim K. Burke, Natural Resources & Environment
- Doreen Canton, Labor & Employment
- Ralph Caruso, II, Corporate/M&A
- Donald Densborn, Corporate/M&A
- Edward D. Diller, Real Estate
- G. Jack Donson, Litigation, Antitrust
- W. Stuart Dornette, Litigation: General Commercial
- Bruce Gaynor, Real Estate
- Gerald Greenberg, Corporate/M&A
- Stephen M. Griffith, Jr., Real Estate
- Edward W. Harris, III, Litigation: General Commercial
- Robert J. Hicks, Corporate/M&A
- Timothy Hoberg, Corporate/M&A
- Timothy Hurley, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Michael Laing, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Margaret Lawson, Intellectual Property
- W. Timothy Miller, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John Mueller, Intellectual Property
- Stephen O'Bryan, Litigation:General Commercial
- William Phillips, Real Estate
- Jonathan Polak, Litigation: General Commercial
- Erick Ponader, Real Estate
- Timothy P. Reilly, Labor & Employment
- Gregory Parker Rogers, Labor & Employment
- Richard Rosner, Real Estate
- Mark J. Stepaniak, Labor & Employment
- James A. Strain, Corporate/M&A
- Thomas Terp, Natural Resources & Environment
- Michael Terrell, Labor & Employment and Litigation: General Commercial
- David H. Wallace, Litigation: General Commercial
Chambers & Partners, based in London, began as general book publishers in 1969. In 1990, Chambers published the Chambers Directory of the UK's leading law firms; the company then began specializing in legal publishing. Chambers' staff of 100 full-time researchers now prepares several renowned directories worldwide, which rank leading lawyers based upon their reputation among peers and clients. The Chambers Guides list the top lawyers in 175 countries, providing independent rankings and editorial commentary. Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business published its first edition in 2003. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.
At Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, delivering outstanding legal performance to help clients succeed is what drives and motivates its more than 300 attorneys and legal professionals every day. Taft has offices in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Northern Kentucky; and Phoenix, Arizona. The firm practices across a wide range of industries, in virtually every area of law, including: Business and Finance; Litigation; Labor and Employment; Intellectual Property; Business Restructuring; Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights; Environmental; Health and Life Sciences; Private Client Services; Real Estate and Tax law. With a proven track of experience since 1885, the firm offers breadth and depth of legal knowledge coupled with a trusted business perspective, helping its clients, big and small, regionally, nationally and internationally, in reaching their goals.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Bilott Interviewed, Featured in Podcast, and Quoted In Articles On PFAS Brown Featured on The Legal Jim Podcast