Taft Cleveland to Host Estate Planning Council Program and Roundtable
Taft’s Cleveland office will host members of Cleveland's Estate Planning Council and their guests for a replay of the webinar “What the Estate Planner Needs to Know about Roth Retirement Plans” on Thursday, July 26 from 3:00-5:00 p.m. The original program airs on July 18 as a part of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils Robert G. Alexander Webinar Series.
The replay of the webinar will be followed by a one-hour roundtable session led by M. Elizabeth Monihan, AEP®, along with three additional local subject matter experts.
The webinar program will cover:
- Roth Basics: types of Roth plans, tax treatment, who can have one, how to get one;
- Why Roths are a great deal for wealthy clients and some others;
- Who should get a Roth plan and who should not;
- Who to name as beneficiary of the Roth plan (and who not to name);
- What wills and trusts need to say about Roth plans; and
- Tax free Roth conversions and other tax saving Roth tips.
Taft Cleveland attorneys Missia H. Vaselaney and H. William Beseth, III are members of the Estate Planning Council of Cleveland.
For more information, please visit here.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Meister to Speak on Career Panel at Xavier University Jenkins to Serve on Guardianship and Technology Project Steering Committee