Taft partner Peter S. Nealis will be a guest faculty presenter at the NBI seminar “Handling the Sale of a Business,” which will take place on May 5 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The seminar will enhance the attendees' knowledge of the overall buying and selling process.
Holiday Inn French Quarter
10630 Fremont Pike
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Nealis will kick-off the day with two presentations.
1. Vital First Steps of an Acquisition
- Drafting a Teaser Summary
- Creating a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Drafting the Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Conducting Due Diligence - Assembling a Team of Experts and Due Diligence Request Lists
2. Traditional and Alternative Financing Options
A trusted provider of continuing legal education and training since 1983, National Business Institute (“NBI”) is dedicated to providing practical, skill-based CLE seminars and online CLE courses that apply to the daily work of professionals. From national webcasts to in-person seminars, it offers the full gamut of training formats for continuing legal education preferences.