Taft partner Julia B. Meister has been selected to receive the Cincinnati Bar Association's 2016 John W. Warrington Community Service Award. This award recognizes attorney members of the Cincinnati Bar Association for their extraordinary volunteer community service work. She will be recognized at the CBA annual meeting on April 29. Click here for annual meeting details or to register.
Meister is a partner in Taft's Litigation, Health & Life Sciences, and Private Client practice groups and heads the firm's Cincinnati Estates, Trusts and Fiduciary Litigation practice. She is active in several legal and community organizations, currently serving as:
- Vice president, executive committee member and trustee of the Cincinnati Opera Association.
- Co-chair of the Ethics and Malpractice Committee of the American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law.
- A member of the Legal Aid Society Board of Directors.
- A member (and past chair) of the Cincinnati Bar Association Admissions Committee.
- A member of the Cincinnati YWCA Racial Justice Committee.
Meister is also a past president of the Cincinnati Area Senior Services Board of Directors.