Taft partners Jeremy Hayden and Rita McNeil Danish will present at the 31st Annual Ohio Chamber Business Tax Conference and Virtual Institute, the nation’s largest business tax conference. The conference will offer in-person (Columbus, Ohio) and virtual options, and will take place Jan. 25-26, 2022.
Hayden will speak during a Jan. 25 session titled “Mergers & Acquisitions … State Tax Planning, Traps and Recent Developments.” The three-member panel will cover:
- The Ohio business income deduction & pandemic-related Nexus considerations based on increased telecommuting and other diligence concerns.
- Practical due diligence and best practices.
- Planning & structuring M&A transactions (with updates on Wayfair mandates).
- Transactional tax & income tax consequences and transactional traps to avoid.
- Recent developments in business & non-business income.
McNeil Danish will speak with Angela Bretz, Senior Vice President, Chief Diversity and Talent Acquisition Officer, Nationwide Insurance, in a Jan. 26 session titled “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion … Recruiting & Retaining Diverse Talent in a Changing World.”
Taft will also co-sponsor the lunch session on Jan. 26, which will feature a discussion on “The Post-Pandemic Economy … Economic Forecasts for Manufacturers & Businesses.”
For more information about the conference, or to register, click here.