Chicago Real Estate partner Graham C. Grady is one of four panelists for the Bisnow webinar, “Racial Equality—Diversity & Mentorship in CRE: Hiring, Mentoring, and Retaining More Diverse Industry Professionals.” The program will be held Tuesday, July 21 at 12:30 p.m. CDT.
Topics covered include:
- What are realistic diversity goals for CRE companies?
- With most companies on a hiring freeze, how can the industry start to make a change today?
- What are some of the reasons the CRE industry lags behind others in diversity at the C-suite level? What can be done to change this?
- How can mentorship relationships thrive during a time when in-person meetings can’t happen?
- How can CRE lower some of the barriers to entry to allow for a more diverse workforce?
For more information and to register, visit here.
Grady focuses his practice on the city of Chicago and Cook County and helps secure necessary approvals for land developments in the Chicago metropolitan area. He received his. B.A. from the University of Illinois and earned his J.D., with honors, from Northwestern University School of Law.
Bisnow Media, also known as Bisnow, is a multi-platform digital media company that produces news and live events. Founded in 2005, Bisnow Media is owned by private equity firm Wicks Group and has offices in New York and Washington, D.C.