Fourteen attorneys in Taft’s Ohio offices were selected for inclusion in Ohio Rising Stars 2022. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are selected.
Following are the Taft honorees:
Ohio Rising Stars 2022 – Cincinnati
- Christopher (Kit) S. Houston (Real Estate)
- Megan M. Okun (Estate & Probate)
- Nick J. Pieczonka (General Litigation)
- Evan T. Priestle (Employment & Labor)
- Chad R. Ziepfel (Criminal Defense: White-Collar)
Ohio Rising Stars 2022 – Cleveland
- William A. Doyle (Business Litigation)
- Jozeff W. Gebolys (Civil Litigation: Plaintiff)
- Brandi N. Weekley (Business/Corporate)
Ohio Rising Stars 2022 – Columbus
- Carolyn A. Davis (Employment & Labor)
- Jonathan N. Olivito (Business Litigation)
- Michael K. Robertson (Appellate)
- Kathryn Wallrabenstein (Criminal Defense: White-Collar)
Ohio Rising Stars 2022 – Dayton
- Zachary Heck (Technology Transactions)
- Shawna Sorrell (Employment & Labor)*
* Newly Recognized.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.